1. In order for Internetters to provide its services to you, including (but not limited to) domain name, website hosting and eCommerce services (the "Services"), Internetters might ask you to provide it with certain personal information.
2. Any personal information which is collected by Internetters will be used by Internetters only in accordance with current data protection legislation.
3. Such personal information will be collected and processed by Internetters or its agents for the following purposes:
(i) to provide the Services to you;
(ii) administration; and
(iii) marketing, advertising and promotions.
4. Collecting and processing your personal information for the above purposes might entail sharing the information with employees, contractors and professional advisers of Internetters and/or the employees, contractors and professional advisers of other companies within the Internetters group of companies [see Service Agreement Clause 8] and sending you unsolicited advertising and promotional material pertaining to other Internetters products and services and to third party products and services selected by Internetters [see Service Agreement Clause 18]. Where information is collected from you you will be given the opportunity to inform Internetters that you do not wish to receive such advertising and promotional material.
5. In the event that Internetters is acquired, the personal information Internetters has collected will be considered as part of the company's assets and may, therefore, be transferred to a purchaser.
6. From time to time Internetters may wish to collect information of a sensitive personal nature from you. In such cases before Internetters asks you for the information it will inform you of how it intends to use the information and it will ask for your explicit consent.
7. You have the right to ask Internetters for a copy of the personal information it holds about you (for which Internetters may charge a small fee), and to correct any inaccuracies in that information.
10. As part of its duties as an ICANN accredited domain name registrar, Internetters is required to provide certain information about customers who register domain names with Internetters to the relevant naming authority. This information will include personal data such as the customers name, address and telephone number. The relevant naming authority will make such information available to the public through publicly accessible directories of owners of domain names. It is a condition of the purchase of a domain name from Internetters that the customer agrees to the transfer of his/her personal data to the relevant naming authority and agrees to the naming authority making that personal data available on a public database. Internetters can provide its customers with details of the relevant naming authority on request.
11. Internetters reserves the right to pass on your personal information to any law enforcement agencies properly requesting it in connection with the commission of any offense once Internetters is reasonable satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request.